Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yay for Sunny Days



I am so glad that the sun is finally out. It just makes everything seem better. I am so much happier and enjoy my days more when the sun is out. I am ready for warmer weather too. This crazy 0 degrees is not for me. I am so ready to be able to take the girls out for walks. I need the excersice to. To many days of just being indoors. When it's warm out I try to take the girls out for a walk everyday. I just got a jogger stroller at the end of the summer last year and it makes our walks so much nicer. My goal this summer is to rollerblade to the pier and back. I made that goal last summer but I didn't get a pair of blades until the end of the summer along with my stroller. I'm going to make sure that I do it this summer. I just love the waterfront in GH. I used to work done on the channel across from Dewey Hill and got to watch all the gorgeous sunsets and the musical fountain about a billion times. :) I walked the boardwalk acouple times last year with the girls. Kallie just loves all the boats.


This weekend was an okay weekend. I spent alot of time at my parents. I had to go over Friday night and switch vehicles so mom and the girls could take my van. We didn't get there until about 8 and then didn't get home until 11. That was a long night. WE had Alex this weekend so he really enjoyed playing with Uncle Teaque. :) Logan loves to call him that even though Logan is older. :) We headed back to Borculo Saturday morning so Cyndl could watch the munchkins so I could take Logan to his Total Trek Quest kickoff ( boys version of Girls on the Run). Then we just hung out for most of the day. Came home did some cleaning, Aaron and I got into a fight.ugh All's better now but it really sucked.

Sunday morning the girls and I headed off to church. It was quite the drive with a nasty rainy/slushey crap. WE made it safely. Chruch was good. Rob was out of town so we had Kent Dobnson. He taught on Phil. 1:15-18. Where Paul is in jail and he talks about those preaching Christ out of selfish motive. And he says " But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, Christ is preached. " Kent said he was already to bash the televangalives( I don't think I spelled that right) but then he read " But what does it matter?" It was really great. It is so nice to finally get back to church more regularly. It feels so right.


So far this week hasn't been to shabby. I didn't have Zander on Monday so that was nice. I had to go to Emily's at night when all the yuck was happenin outside. I ended up getting stuck in their driveway and Pete had to tow me out. My first tow/stuck for the year. I got stuck pulling out of their driveway last year with my Stratus. I had the van Mon. night too. I normally take the Tahoe out there cause you never know how their drive is going to be but the Tahoe was in the shop. It needs a new transfer case. UGH Luckily it happened on one of the job sites when Aaron was working for his dad so his dad is paying to get it fixed but it's taking awhile.

WE had a snow day on Tuesday so I had a houseful. I had Logan, Jacinda, Zander and the girls. It really didn't go to bad just a full house. Back to school yesterday. So it's just back to me and the munchkins. Today has been hectic from the start. Emily came over last night and is staying until Monday morning. So i had to get here off to school along with Logan and Jacinda. Kallie decided that she was going to get up early also along with Zander. Sadie slept in alittle. But Zander has been so whiney this morning and they are all just trashing the house. I get soo tired of cleaning!!!!! I am so tempted to just leave it all but I can't stand that either! AHH I can't seem to win. Sadie won't leave Chloe alone today. Poor Chloe is having puppies here in a couple weeks and is getting so big she just wants to be left alone. Aaron set up her nesting box last night and Sadie insists on playing with it. GRRR I need to go out and buy acouple baby gates. So that has been how may day has gone so far. Hopefully it will get better. Logan won't be home from school until late. He has his first Total Trek Quest meeting today and then he'll be home for about 2 hours and head off back to school from wrestling. He will be one pooped out kids when he gets home tonight.


Time to go and think about lunch for the munchkins. Once I get them eating I can actually pick up alittle. :) And then when they are done eating they will trash it all over again.:) Never ending battle. They are all playing nice right now. Kallie is sitting on the coffeetable watching Doodlebops. :) Her favorite.

0 comments: