Friday, February 22, 2008

Feelin' Refreshed




The girls are napping, the sun is shining, Shane & Shane is playin', just got out of the shower, and life is feeling good. :) I just love Shane & Shane. Their music is so refreshing and so powerful. I can't help but feel good and know that God is good. Their song 'In You' is playing. What a powerful song. " In You I find my rest.In You I find my death.In You I find my all & my emptiness.Somehow it all makes sense."

In You
by Shane Barnard

I sign for joy and my remorse.
A well within prosperity's curse.
That drowns the mighty oak of pride but feeds the root of God inside.

In You I find my rest.
In You I find my death.
In You I find my all & my emptiness.
Somehow it all makes sense.

In You I'm rich when I've been made poor.
Comfort found when I mourn.
The prideful one, You see from afar.
Drawing near to low, broken hearts.

In You I find my rest.
In You I find my death.
In You I find my all & my emptiness.
Somehow it all makes sense.
In You

Only with Christ does it somehow all make sense. I just love their lyrics. Nothing fancy, just to the point and they are so powerful that way. I just love their music.

Last night I was sitting in the recliner reading, after the kids had gone to bed, and Chloe came and snuggled by me. She is getting SO big!! She is having puppies here in a week or two. Poor little girl gets so big. When she was sitting by me I wrapped one of my hands snug around her tummy and held her and I could feel the puppies moving. That is such an amazing feeling. Feeling those little pups in there reminded me of being pregnant with the girls. Feeling them move and grow inside me. I think that is my favorite part of being pregnant. Even at the end of the 9 months and you feel like they are going to kick their little feet right out of you. Or when they stretch those arms all the way across your tummy. It is such an indescirbeable(sp?) feeling. Aaron says he's done having kids but I think I might want one more, in acouple years though. I am so not ready for another baby now. I am looking forward to a summer of not being pregnant or just having had a baby. Maybe in acouple years, you never know what God has planned for us. Just as it says in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." That is one of my favorite verses and it is so true. I also love Matthew 6:13 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." I have trouble with that one. I worry about stuff all the time. Especially money, I am trying so hard to live by that one. Chloe & her boyfriend Squirt.

Another weekend is here and it's another full one. We have Alex again this weekend (we did back to back because Corrie,his mom, wanted to swap weekends). We also have Emily until Mon.am. Logan is going over to his Grandma Teddy's for overnight tonight. So the house won't be that crowded. :) We make it work though. Aaron has to work for his dad tomorrow morning which is a usual Saturday thing and I got called to clean tomorrow morning for Serendipity Resorts. (http://serendipityresorts.com/) I just have one suite to clean so it won't take me that long. Cyndl is going to come and watch the munchkins for me. I think Shane and Cyndl are crashing over tonight also. Shane wants to go ice fishing in the morning and that way they don't have to drive over in the morning. Shane used to crash over all the time until he started High School. Now he's a busy boy with basketball. Hey check out this link. It is an article that was in the GR Press about my bros' (http://www.mlive.com/sports/grpress/index.ssf?/base/sports-5/1203225921294330.xml&coll=6)
So those are my weekend plans so far. Nothing major so far. The weather is looking like it will be nice so I am hoping to take the girls outside to play. Let Kallie go sledding in the back. The drive to church should be good this week. No snow!!

Time to get some other stuff done on the net. Books to put on hold and mommy and web pages to cruise. :)

Kallie being a big "helper" and feeding Sadie her yogurt.

0 comments: