Monday, February 25, 2008

Another Monday


The weekends go by to fast. I need a day to sleep in. I didn't get to sleep in this weekend. Saturday I had to go clean @ 9 at Serendipity. When I got there and got to the suite to clean a guy in his late teens told me that his mom said that they were staying until Monday. I didn't know what to do so I went back to the office and tried to figure out what to do since the owner was on vacation. I remember her saying that someone was to move in that afternoon. So I ended up calling her on her cell. While I was dialing I noticed her itinerary on the desk and that she was in Hawaii!! I left her a message and headed home. She called me back at around 11 and said that she was getting a hold of her brother to go over to the suite and make sure that these people were on their way out. She said she gave them until nidnight on Friday to get out. So I headed back over at 11:30 to meet her brother to make sure that they were on their way out. Sure enough they were getting stuff out. I started cleaning one of the rooms they had empty and it took them almost and hour to finally get everything out. I was there until quarter after 3:00. I felt so bad for Shelia (the owner) having to deal with this while she supposed to be on vacation. Poor lady. Hopefully she will enjoy the rest of her vacation.


Friday night Shane and Cyndl did come over and crash. Tanya, Shane's girlfriend, was over for awhile to. That was fun. She is such a sweet girl. I had only met her once before since I am never at my parents and I've only made it to one of Shane's games. They are so cute together too. Shane is 6'10 and Tanya's head comes up to his armpit. :) They are so cute.


Kallie and I made it to church Sunday morning. Sadie is getting sick again and she was up until almost 3am! She went down at 9:30 which is usual. She got up at midnight when I went to bed and she just wouldn't go back down. When Aaron got home at 1am from working on the Tahoe, he took Sadie out into the living room to see if he could settle her down. I so debated on going to church because I hadn't gotten alot of sleep. I layed in bed trying to make up my mind and then decided to go since I was already up try to decided whether or not to go. :P I just Kallie and let Sadie sleep in with daddy. Church was great as always. Rob was back and great as always.


The rest of Sunday we just kinda chilled. I ran out to the mall to try on some jeans since mine are getting to big!! Don't ya just love it when your clothes are too big!! :) So I went to GAP, I love their jeans I just don't buy them there. :) I can't rightfully, spend $60.00 on a new pair of jeans! I buy them online for way cheaper! I just went to size and make sure I bought ones that would fit and I went down a pants size!! Yeah!!! I can't ever remember ever wearing this size. It was so nice!! NOw I have to wait for acouple extra bucks and buy some new jeans!! :) I need to buy Kallie new jeans to, hers are getting to short! She is getting so tall! When can't keep anything on the island cause she can reach pretty much everything on it! So tall and such a skinny butt! I can't wait for summer when she's in shorts and capri's and I won't have to worry about length. :) I just can't wait for warm weather period!


NO puppies yet! Chloe's milk has come in so we know it's any day now. I'm watching her close for signs. When she starts to have to pups I have to call Aunt Sharon ( Logan's Grandma Teddy's best friend). She wants to be here, as long as it's not in the middle of the night. Poor Chloe has to be miserable, she's so big! Hopefully she'll have then soon, for her sake.


Time to do some cleaning,yay. :)

0 comments: