Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Beginnings

Well, I was going to add pictures to this post of the house and I uploaded my pictures, or I thought that they did. Then I deleted my memory card since it was full. Well, the pictures didn't upload and now they are gone. :( I lost all the ones of the house and from Easter and from bowling with Shane, James, Jason, and Tanya! :( It was not a good day. Things are going alittle better now. Still busy as ever and I've got a cold. BLAH The joys of life. :) No I gotta finish the girl's lunch and then we are off the the new house for alittle while.
Toodles!





Today was the start of new beginnings for Aaron and I. We signed the papers and handed over money for a house. Aaron's been out at the house since we got the keys today. It needs some TLC and lots of grunt work. I am so overwhelmed with all the choices that have to be made. Carpet,paint,cabinets,countertops,etc... What matches with what and what looks good together. That's all I've been doing for the last three days. Aaron's parents have helped us out so much with everything for the house. Aaron's mom and I went on Wednesday to Walmart and HOme Depot looking at paints and then we met Aaron and went out to the house and measured and tried to get ideas of what needed to be done. Kallie just loved it! All that open space to run around. There are even acouple Little Tikes toys that were left out at the house and those were the first things Kallie went to when she got out of the van. She was having a blast.

Thursday we went and looked at cabinets and found some at the Habitat resale store in North Muskegon and then lunch. Then on Friday I planned on staying home and Kathy ended up calling and we went to Menards, Home Depot and Lowes to look at countertops. Today after we got the keys Aaron and I went to Menards to look at steel doors for the front of the house and then to the flooring store. It has been soo crazy!!! I just need a breather.



Art and Aaron are out there right now measuring and getting ready to put up a wall in the living room for the girl's bedroom. Right now the house is a two bedroom manufacured home on a walk out basement on 6 acres. There are no stairs to get to the basement right now so you have to go out of the house and around to get to the basement. Once the ground thaws out more we are going to put stairs in so we can have Logans room and room for the kids to hang out down there. Aaron wants to be within a couple weeks. There is alot to do in that time.

Logan is sooooooooooo excited!!!! He is going to have alot more room to run and Aaron's mom is right next door threw the woods. Our properties butt up against each other. He can't wait until we move out there. He wants to move tomorrow. :)



Here are acouple pictures of the house.

I went last Saturday and got my new tattoo. I have been waiting along time to get this one. We finally had some extra cash were I could go and get it done. I got the Chinese symbol for family done on the inside of my left wrist. It hurt SO bad!!! Luckily it took less than a half hour. I didn't cry though . :) Despite the excruciating pain. I got the tattoo done there on my wrist for a reason. You slit your wrists you die and to me if you cut off my family, I am dead. My family means everything to me and I would do anything for them. My next tattoo is going to be two little bumblee bees in pink and purple with a K in the pink bees wing and an S in the purple bees wing for my girls. I think I am going to get them on my shoulderblade but it'll be awhile before I get those. I have to find just right the bumblee bees.



Time to get back to my hectic life. I have to finish putting clean clothes away and do the dishes and now the girls are up. :) What a lovely life I live. :)

0 comments: