Thursday, March 13, 2008

Is It Friday Yet?

Man, does it feel like it should be Friday today! The girls and I went to a playgroup this morning. We went to a MOMS group meeting yesterday I joined the group. MOMS stands for Moms Offering Moms Support. It's a national group that has chapters everywhere and they have LOTS of activities and stuff the do. I think there are about 48 members in this chapter which is the Fruitport,Grand Haven, Spring Lake and up to North Muskegon group. The play group we went to this morning was with this MOMS group. It was really nice. There were 4 other moms there besides me. They say there are normally alot more people. It was perfect for today though. The girls had lots of fun running around and playing with everything. It was also really nice for me to ge to know some other moms. Tomorrow night they have a MOMS Night Out. Once a month they have something for just the moms to do. I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow since I have Heather this weekend. It would be really nice to go though. Aaron is also going to a Fury Hockey game with the boys tomorrow so there is no way I can make it. There is always next month. I got the calander for the MOMS group and there is almost something everyday. It'll be nice to get out more with the girls and just for me to get out. :)

Monday Aaron only worked for 2 hours! Work is going really slow and he was home alot last week and this week. Luckily he has been able to work with his dad, so that helps out financially. They officialy laid him off on Tuesday and hopefully it will only be a couple weeks. He worked with his dad today until 2:30. On Monday when Aaron got home we all went out and I got a new cell phone. My old one was over 2 years old and falling apart. After I got my phone we went to the mall and let the girls play in the play area and run off some steam. :) We had a really good day. Despite being laid off Aaron has been in a really good mood lately. It's been really nice. There have been no arguments or any bickering, just lots of loving. :P He's watching some John Wayne movie now. : ) The Netflixs movies just showed up today and he brought them in and popped it in to watch. He just LOVES those old movies. :)

Logan's mom gets out of jail tomorrow and he'll probably see her on Saturday for alittle bit. Aaron will bring him over so he can talk to Micah. We've decided that he won't have any overnights with her for awhile and Logan is okay with that. Pray for us all though, we really don't know how Logan will start acting once he gets some time with his mom. It could become very interesting. Hopefully he will handle everything okay, but it is alot for a ten year old to handle. He is going to counseling and doing great. His counslelor says he is doing great and doesn't need to go a whole lot longer. He will just need it to get him through the next couple weeks.

Time to start supper. Logan has running and wrestling tonight and I have to go to work. Tuesdays and Thursdays are our busy nights. :)

0 comments: